This MacFinish photofinish camera gives you the chance to read your photofinish images in no time and with a fantastic quality!
• Up to 9.300 lines per second
• Very high quality pictures (2000 full color pixels vertical pro line)[lightbox link=”https://www.jstiming.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/2HS-500.png” thumb=”https://www.jstiming.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/2HS-500-300×224.png” width=”300″ align=”right” title=”2HS-500″ frame=”true” icon=”image”]
• Live buildup of the photofinish image
• Virtual photocells can be used for finish detection
• Import of transponder data possible
The MacFinish 2HS 500 photofinish camera can record up to 9.300 lines per second. By using such a high recording speed, you can capture a photofinish image with super high quality. The photofinish camera makes use of a maximum of 2000 vertical pixels and a F-mount lens with infrared filter is necessary.